Kulula.com, more commonly known as Kulula, had their first flight between Johannesburg and Cape Town in August 2001. In January 2003, they were voted “the best domestic airline” by the Airport Company of South Africa (ACSA). By August 2003 a million passengers had flown with them and more routes were added to their network. Over the years, they collaborated with other companies to add more benefits for their passengers and in November 2009 their radio campaign won the Creative Circle award.
In August 2014 Kulula announced their partnership with the Red Cross Children’s Hospital. In the past few years, they have continuously added more destinations, more benefits for their passengers – even more legroom!
Kulula is a domesticated airline and their flights include the following:
- Johannesburg → Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London and Durban
- Cape Town → Johannesburg, Durban and Port Elizabeth
- George → Johannesburg
- Port Elizabeth → Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
- East London → Johannesburg
- Durban → Johannesburg, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth
A few facts about Kulula Airlines:
- Kulula is an isiXhosa and Zulu word that means “easy” – regarding your experience as a passenger – from booking to boarding!
- It’s owned by Comair (who also operates British Airways flights in South Africa)
- The Kulula Credit Card gives you money back to pay or part pay towards another Kulula.com flight;
- It has been named The Best Low Cost Airline in Middle East/Africa for 2015 & 2016.
- When choosing Kulula.com for your next flight you are bound to have some fun, as their crews are known for their jokes and fun attitude!
- They currently consist of 10 fleets that can board between 162 and 186 passengers.
- Kulula cater to persons with special needs.
Kulula.com Statistics – www.kulula.com
Kulula.com’s success rate is exceptionally well in South Africa at the various major city airports, namely:
- Johannesburg (O.R. Tambo International Airport)
- Cape Town International Airport
- Durban (King Shaka International Airport)
The statistics will follow below:
|Airport Target||15 Min on Time Performance Year to Date||15 Min on Time Performance March 2017|
|O.R. Tambo International Airport||87%||84.46%||84.68%|
|Cape Town International Airport||90%||89.71%||90.13%|
|King Shaka International Airport||91%||84.22%||83.87%|
Kulula.com is one of South Africa’s cheapest airlines and offers you a variety of ways to save even more on costs, such as the Kulula Credit Card, Discovery Vitality, Avios and eBucks! There prices are dependent on time, date and distance. Try to avoid flying on popular days like a Friday, or during holiday seasons, as it will cost you more.
Kulula.com Flight Booking
When booking your flights on Kulula.com or any local airline, be sure when you would like to fly, where you would like to fly and how (economy or business) you would like to fly. The steps are easy to follow – just go onto our website and follow the easy prompts.
Kulula.com Flight Schedule
Whenever you would like to book or schedule your flight with Kulula.com, you can visit our site and book your flight in the comfort of your own home. Simply select the dates and time that you would like to travel, select the departure city and your destination and there you have it! Kulula.com also offers car services and accommodation to their clients, so make sure that you take full advantage of everything they offer. Flight schedules changes, so keep on top of your flight information.
Kulula.com Contact InfoKulula.com Call Centre:
South Africa: 086 158 5852
Kulula.com Claims Service:
South Africa: 086 022 3266
Kulula Customer Service:
South Africa: 086 122 3467
International: +27 11 921 0500
Kulula Corporate Travel:
South Africa: 011 285 3050
Kulula Group Bookings South Africa: 011 921 0333
Kulula.com Physical Address
Corner of 1 Marignane Drive and Atlas Road, Bonaero Park, Kempton Park 1619