Hertz Car Rental
The Hertz Organisation is an American car rental company with international locations in over 150 countries worldwide. Hertz was considered the largest car rental company based solely off their sales. The company was found by Walter L Jacobs in 1918, which makes it one of the oldest car rental companies out there.
The company started right at home Chicago with a dozen Model T Ford cars and it went from strength to strength. However, in 1923 the founder sold the company to John D Hertz who made it a subsidiary of his Yellow Truck and Coach Manufacturing Company and renamed it “Hertz Drive Ur-Self System”. Over the Years Hertz went through a lot of changes and owners but stayed true their roots all these years.
Hertz Car Rental Statistics
- Hertz employs over 29 350 individuals worldwide.
- Their fleet consist of a wide majority of vehicle manufacturers, with the majority being GM products. They even have luxury cars provided by Mercedes, Infiniti and Cadillac.
- Hertz total revenue is calculated at approximately $2.5 Billion in 2016, with a 1% decline since 2015.
- They have a total income of 329 million and a Net income of $44 million.
Hertz Car Rental Locations
- Cape Town Airport
- Century city
- Durban Hilton
- George airport and many more.
Herz Car Hire Prices
Hertz Car rentals depend on the total number of days you would like to rent the car for, the size of the cars and the add ons. Their prices start from as little as R310.00 and goes all the way up to R1110.00.
Hertz Car Hire Bookings
Booking a car from them you need a valid driver’s license and proof of address. Booking them through our site is an easy 3 step click program.