FlySafair is a low-cost domesticated airline that was established by South Africa’s top air logistics and air administration organisation, Safair, that had been a major player in aviation for more than 50 years by the time that FlySafair’s first Boeing 737-400 passenger took off in October 2014. Safair operated the first flights conducted by Kulula.com and in this way helped to establish this airline. FlySafair’s experience and skills enabled them to achieve great things so far.
Due to their great fares, FlySafair make flying possible for those who could not do so before. Their vision is simply to become South Africa’s favourite airline. Their mission is to unite people with who and what they love, by providing a low-fare, hassle-free, and on-time travel experience.
FlySafair’s domestic flights:
- Cape Town → Durban, East London, Johannesburg, Lanseria and Port Elizabeth
- Durban → Cape Town and Johannesburg
- East London → Cape Town and Johannesburg
- George → Johannesburg and Lanseria
- Johannesburg → Cape Town, Durban, East London, George and Port Elizabeth
- Lanseria → Cape Town and George
- Port Elizabeth → Cape Town and Johannesburg
A few facts about FlySafair:
- In December 2015, they won the Airports Company South Africa (ACSA) Feather Award for Best Airline Domestic Services for its services out of O.R. Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg.
- On 20 April 2017, they were ranked the world’s most on-time airline for 2017 by air travel intelligence specialist, OAG.
- You can book an emergency exit seat or a pre-selected seat at little extra cost.
- FlySafair is the official domestic carrier for the Springbok Rugby Team and SA Rugby.
- They are one of only three airlines that ranked 5 stars, which is given to airlines with an on-time performance above 90%.
- It is known to transport medical supplies and food relief to remote regions in the united nations.
- This airline was nominated for an award for best African low-cost airline at the Business Traveller Africa Awards in 2015.
FlySafair Statistics – www.flysafair.co.za
FlySafair’s success rate is exceptionally well in South Africa at the various major city airports, namely:
- Johannesburg (O.R. Tambo International Airport)
- Cape Town International Airport
- Durban (King Shaka International Airport)
The statistics will follow below:
|Airport Target||15 Min on Time Performance Year to Date||15 Min on Time Performance March 2017|
|O.R. Tambo International Airport||87%||94.92%||93.01%|
|Cape Town International Airport||90%||96.01%||96.08%|
|King Shaka International Airport||91%||96.17%||93.17%|
FlySafair’s Weekly Deals are usually announced on a Tuesday. Make sure to keep an eye out for their latest specials, so that you don’t miss out!
With the wide variety of daily flights, you can fly to all the major airports in no time. Get the cheapest one-way domestic flights with FlySafair!
FlySafair Flight Schedule
There is no set schedule at the airline, because delays and cancellations may occur due to unforeseen circumstances. It is best to visit the website when you have decided on the date you would like to travel and then work from the times and schedules that pop up.
FlySafair Contact Info
FlySafair Call Centre:
South Africa: 087 135 1351
FlySafair Physical Address
Mezzanine Level, Domestic Departure Terminal, O.R. Tambo International Airport 1627